Mts. Runn Baptist Church
Mission and Values
What is it that makes a church family? What unites us together in a common goal? This can be summarized in the three following ways.
1. Our Salvation - This is what God has done for us.
2. Our Statement - This is why we exist as a church.
3. Our Strategy - This is how we fulfill our purpose.
Our membership accepts God’s free gift of salvation. We understand that we can never make up for our sin by self-improvement or good works. Only by trusting in Jesus Christ as God’s offer of forgiveness can anyone be saved from sin’s penalty. We have turned from our self have place our faith in Jesus in faith. Eternal life begins the moment one receives Jesus Christ into his life by faith.
Our Mission is to Develop Gospel Centered Relationships With Both God and Man.
We Gather to Exalt Christ
- We Desire to Celebrate God's Presence
- We Worship to Express our love to God
We Grow by Experiencing Community
- We Desire to Educate God's People
- Discipleship: Deepening our Relationship with God and Man
We Go and Embrace a Calling
- We Desire to Serve our Savior and Demonstrate God's Love
- Ministry: Meeting needs with love